Tuesday, August 26, 2008

first blog

Hey, whats up? Since I have nothing interesting to blog about I guess ill just talk about my first week at college. So far there is a lot of things that I love about college but also some things that i dont like. First off it is a completely different lifestyle now that I do not live at home anymore, although I only live a half hour away it still makes the difference. My favorite part about living on my own is the fact that I have complete freedom, there is no one to tell me what to do or when to do it. I love meeting new people and trying out new things. Some of the things that I do not like about college is the fact that I live in the new South Hall and i have to walk across campus to get anywhere, whether it is to eat at the caffeteria or go to class. Thats all I have to say right now hopefully next time ill have something more intersting.

1 comment:

Traveling Professor said...

Tim:

Current event? Worldly news or controversial issue? I enjoy the intro about adjusting to college life, but it doesn't quite meet the requirement.

Score: 0