Monday, September 8, 2008

middle east

As of right now I think that the war is almost pointless. It seems to me that in the past few years nothing has changed for the better over in the middle east, and it doesnt seem like anything will change for the better anytime soon. Currently I think that American involvement in the middle east is not needed. I think this because nothing is happening that will benefit anyone in anyway. Gas prices are skyrocketing and thousands of people are being killed for practically no reason at all. In the next five years I think that America will eventually pull out of the middle east, and have some sort of treaty worked out between the U.S. and the middle east, atleast I hope it works out that way.

1 comment:

Traveling Professor said...

Tim:

I agree; I also think that our government is weary of having a negative relationship with the Middle East due to the fact we get so much oil from them. If only America were willing and able to rely on other sources of oil, it may provide a stronger influence to pull our troops out of there.